July 21, 2008
1. Have you ever composed a mail (in MS outlook) and want to send it some other day/some other time… Then follow these steps
- Compose ur mail
- Go to options and tick "Do not deliver before" option in Delivery options and schedule the time for that mail
- Close the mail and it will follow the rules.
2. Are u a sms or chat freak? And finding difficulties to type the most common words fully in MS outlook, then here is your way…
- Press Alt + T + O / click 'Tools' in menu bar and go for 'Options'
- Go for 'Spelling' tab
- Click the 'Auto correct options'
- Then type "u" in the 'replace' column and type "you" in 'with' column
- Press add and then give ok.
- Again give 'ok' in the 'options' window
- Now u can just type 'u' and your system will automatically replace that to 'you'
- Similarly you can add as many words like v (for we), hav (have), plz (please), shld (should), ur (your), abt (about), gud (good), mrng (morning) and so on……….. and your system will automatically correct that
- These auto correct options will work in MS word too
3. Are you tired with the vague look of outlook, wanna 2 add colors?
- Then try these options to color the mails in your inbox or any in any folder
- Press 'using colors' option
- Using this option you can color the mails from a particular sender/ a particular group
- If you want to use this option frequently, then go to 'customize' à 'Commands' à 'Tools' category à 'organize' and move that icon to the menu bar